Re: Arm Rests 1965 Coronet 500

Arm rest bases and pads are being reproduced. Talk to your usual 62-65 vendor for these. There are no ashtrays in the front arm rest but there are in the rear armrest.

I had my local upholstery guy do my panels and console using Legendary products. However, I suspect Legendary can do the console also.

Akron Don