To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: Non related rant

Indeed; talk to the store manager but while telling him that the store is responsible for the damage, also inform him that you need the number for the district manager. The store manager will have to go through him anyway, so if the store manager does not get back to you, then call the district manager. It will be a difficult thing to get the company to fix the damage but it can be done.
Later
Bill Harrison
65 Coronet 2 dr post