Re: Mopar Book - "Proving Ground"

Yeah, I got it for Christmas, too.  I haven't read it yet - just started, but I have leafed through it some.  Looks really well done.  I also got Jim's book - Maximum Performance - for Christmas a few years ago.  That book is excellent as well, and it added fuel to my fire for these cars.  We bought our '64 Belvedere a few months later. :-)

Dave