Re: 426 SW

Thanks, Don.  I think 426 MW has the reliefs too, from what I've read - just trying to verify, though.  I would think folks who sell the new repro heads would know the answer.  I'm a long way away from any of this, but I find 1/2 the fun of our cars is thinking and dreaming about the path out in front.

Dave