New guy in town

Hi everyone. I just signed up wanted to say hello and also get a little info. I don't currently own a Mopar, but have in the past and currently own a few AMCs. I'm looking at picking up a 64 Polara 4 door in a trade deal that would basically get me the car for almost free. I haven't seen the car in person yet, but it appears to be in pretty good shape overall going by the pictures I've received. Replacing the original Poly 318 is a later model 318 that apparently isn't running great right now. I'm hoping it would be an easy fix, but if not, I have an even later model rebuilt 318 sitting in the garage I could install (late 80s roller cam motor). As much as I'd love a 2 door, I don't mind the looks of the four door models (without the post it kind of looks like a long 2 door) and would like to turn this car into a family cruiser.

Here's my question. From the pics, the body looks really good, but the owner says someone sprayed spray foam in the cowl. I'm thinking that the cowl might be rusty and was wondering if this is common, unusual, etc. I don't know 62 to 65 Mopars that well, so I don't know where the "trouble spots" might be. Are there any particular places on these cars to look for rusty?

Thanks in advance!

Brian