To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: SV: numbers

Looks like all CAPS style, using H.P. in 1962 and 1964' Later -- 1966 & up -- they switched to C. I.

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2249577720048877407YaoYSd

http://www.nascarbillpa.com/index.cfm?do=detail&productid=1102

http://www.dragcars.com/Plymouth-1966-Plymouth-Belvedere-II-Petty-tribute-race-car-For-Sale_200532690750.html

Thanks,