Interior Trim Removal

I am in the process of re doing the interior. I am wondering if all the interior chrome trim can be removed along the edge of the headliner and windows with out having to replace or disturb the head liner? I removed a few screws but the chrome piece did not budge. Does it just snap in place? Also, does the exterior chrome or stainless above the windows have to be removed at the same time?

Any thoughts or advise would be welcome.

Has anyone use MR. G for chroming the interior plastic items?

Jim

Coronet 500 440CI

----