To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2011 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: Barrett Jackson Max Wedge

Donnie and all...There have been lots of stories I've heard ,over the years,
of improprieties that go on at BJ...owners buying cars back...J himself
selling his own cars anonymously...bribes...it goes on and on. I wouldn't
buy anything from them...even if I was there in person.

Darwin/BC Canada
'65 Cdn. Valiant Custom 100'vert...**SOLD**
'67 Dart GT 'vert - 273/904
http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e285/65val/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donnie Schanz Jr" <dcs426@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>