RE: Racing Polys

Nice story. Thanks for sharing. We all like to hear old car tales.

I ran my '59 Ply Sport Fury at Lions Dragstrip back in '63. It was a
factory 4bbl Power-pak and really had a good top end with my 2:93 gears.
I ran like 16.84@ about 84mph. My car was bone stock. I ran against a
'57 Olds J-2 on the highway once on my way to school at LBSC. We were
cruising side by side at about 100mph and I floored it. The car
downshifted and just absolutely blew him away! I was amazed!

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-kinsley64polara.html

----