RE: Our cars

I offered to sell the Sport Fury the other day (jokingly) to finance
another acquisition and my wife about took my head off.  I knew she
liked it but geez!  If I had made that offer last year when we got the
final bill from the body shop she would have probably helped me place
the ad.  I guess they're both keepers!

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727