RE: Our cars

Off topic and just my 2cents worth, but something occurred to me a
couple weeks ago that I plan on using during OUR next argument when my
wife complains about me spending so much time in the garage. She
benefits GREATLY by me being able to work on the house, build her
furniture, do electricall, plumbing, install doors and windows, etc...
ALL of which I can do because I got started working on cars at a young
age and everything else followed. She reaps the benefit of those skills
and plans her projects around them. Maybe a little trump card for some
of us, ya think? Ooops, fell off my soapbox!
Sorry for the rant or if I offended any female members.
William Harrison wrote:

> The dust has not settled yet.....
> It is very true that men are logical thinkers and women are not.
> It does get old though, when all I hear is that the 65 is a money pit.
> I quit drinking 32 years ago and quit smoking almost 20 years ago.
> What I spend on the car is not a much as is spent on cigarettes and
> liquor.
> Logical thinking on my part but the wife sees it a different way.
> Oh well....the car stays.....Hope she does too...
> Later
> Bill

Jeff Adams
64 Polara