To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 9:04 AM
Subject: RE: The Wondering Tally (Please delete if offended)

WooHoo, I'm right up near the top of the pack. Good going Dodger. It's
interesting.

Dodger7998@xxxxxxx wrote:

There were 68 replies to the topic.in the one week period

they totaled 3678 years of life experiences

The average age of the replies was 54

here is a breakdown of the age groups:

with the youngest poster being 29 and the oldest responses was from a
couple of 69 year olds

20-29,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1
30-39,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1
40-49,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,19

Using the numbers that I had to work with I established that there were

only 10 responding members that were old enough to drive (age 16) when
the 62
mopars were new and at the dealers.

Another assumption (I know assumption )  that the average high  school
student is driving a 7 year old car, that would mean that there could
have been
about 27 responding members with a 62 mopar  in high  school