Re: Theft!

I guess they do things different up North (imagine that). Here you roll over the scales, they tell you were  to go then you unload you scrap yourself, then weigh out, they never really see what your throwing away. I know these dummies wouldn't know a Hemi head or otherwise from a waterpump housing. They're more interested in clipping you on the wieght. Good luck getting this resolved.