From: "Tony Mokomoko" <anthony.mokomoko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 8, 2011 5:21:07 PM
Subject: RE: New member message

Know the feeling Steve - love my bikes as well. Have a '05 FXDC and a Ducati 900FE sitting in the shed, but here's where I start rationalizing ... just don't seem to have the time lately to ride them. I wonder how many of our fellow Mopar enthusiasts have a HOG or similar parked in the back shed.
I guess at heart we are petrol heads !!
Cheers,

Tony
Gold Coast