CV Custom Finishes -- GOING OUT OF BUSINESS

CV Custom Finishes -- GOING OUT OF BUSINESS

Copyright CV Custom Finishes Inc.

After over 15 years of being in business we regret to advise that CV Custom Finishes Inc. (formerly CV Vacuum Platers Inc.) will be
closing. Effective immediately we will no longer be accepting any further work. If you are interested in purchasing any or all of the
equipment, customer list, etc. please contact us. Pictures of the equipment we have for sale can be found by clicking on this link
"Equipment for Sale".

We have had the privilege of being part of thousands of restoration projects over the years and we thank all our customers for their
support and greatly valued your business.

We had hoped to weather this tough economic climate but it has unfortunately finally taken it's toll on us and we had no choice but to
come to this conclusion.

We are selling off all our inventory of parts and they can be found in our E-Bay store by clicking the following link
http://stores.ebay.com/CV-Custom-Finishes-Inc?_rdc=1

>From all of us here at CV Custom Finishes we wish you well and much success and happiness in the future.
We recommend that you now send all your interior restoration plating to Mueller Corporation. At this time they do not offer
plating for exterior pieces. You can find all there contact information by clicking on this link www.muellercorp.com Tell
them Jean from CV Custom Finishes sent you because they have promised to take care of all our valued customers. If you
decide to use them please email me and let me know how your experience was because we want to make sure that you
receive the same quality, care and attention that you would have expected to receive from us. Thanks and if you have any
questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us!
GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE THIS SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 19TH FROM 10:00 TO 4:00
EVERYTHING HAS TO GO!! COME SEE US AT #3 - 7160 BEATTY DRIVE, MISSION, B.C.