Re: Too weird: now compression tester stuck?

Re: Too weird: now compression tester stuck?

The last time I did valves (son's /6 ), I bought the compression tester hose fitting with the extended 14mm spark Plug. Has the deep plug threads, plus a 2" long 5/8" coupling that the hose screwed into. The coupling stuck out far enough to get to it with a 5/8 inch wrench. Seems to work like a champ, 1, to hold the valves up while I replaced valve guide seals, and 2, for compression testing.

I know on the higher end compression testers I saw at O'reilly's, I saw had the same coupling.

Glad you got it out.