To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 10:38 AM
Subject: RE: '62 rear drums

I wouldn't want to risk his life ;)

The brakes are bad, and I was going to replace the shoes while the drums
are off...  I had so little confidence in the brakes I had the '62 towed
to his shop
Herb wrote:

Loosen the axle nuts (DO NOT REMOVE) and go do figure 8's or S's in his
lot,
the drums should pop lose.  Should never have snapped the bleeder off in
the
first place!!  (-;
If one drum comes loose and the other not, just snug the nut on the
loose
one and keep trying.  You know the drum you need off will be the tough
one.

 Herb

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361 4-Sale
1959 Coronet 326 Poly