To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 11:17 AM
Subject: RE: '62 rear drums

This is on the 62-65 Tech page:

"Do you need new 11 by 2 1/2 inch rear brake drums for your 1962 to 1965 Mopar? Check out Raybestos® part number 2953 (or another brand drum that crosses to that part number, like Wagner BD60187). [Thanks to Bob J. for the Wagner number!] On pre-1965 tapered axle drums use the axle part that is in your existing brake drum and install it in the replacement drum."

You may be able to find that puller at an old-time rental establishment too.

Thanks,
Gary H.