RE: Tie Rod Separation Tools?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0015PN010/ seems to have good vibes; is that
one style you cite?

Also, if you remember Paul P. (Pig Doc) who used to be a member here, he
had a method...hum... I *think* he used a ball peen hammer to hit the
steel (not aluminum) steering arm where the tie rod goes into, not the
tie rod, and thus broke the taper seal. Seems he may have backed up the
steering arm with something but I can't recall.

Thanks,
Gary H.

----