Re: Tie Rod Separation Tools?

That's the same style of tool that Harbor Freight sells. It works
quite well, just don't overload it as you WILL break it (I've killed
3).

Just load it up a little bit and wait for the bang. If it doesn't seem
to be working, heat the spindle head up a little and stand back

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html
73 Dart Sport, 00 Cherokee Sport, 05 Ram 2500 CTD, 4WD, QC, LB, Laramie
21 Model T Depot Hack, 92 Accord, 06 Mazda 3