Re: Power to the new harness- bulkhead connectors

Re: Power to the new harness- bulkhead connectors

Dennis the kit I got is listed on the receipt as 21 circuit colored harness. I think it maybe called a 21 circuit muscle car harness. The 12 circuit would probably be enough but I wanted extra circuits for future use like maybe power windows etc. And they are located in Bunnell FL. not Deltona.

Michael Phelps
Sent from my iPhone