Re: Carter AFB replacement?

I've been digging into the in-line fuel pumps and I think I'm leaning
toward the Holley Red pump with an oil pressure safety switch and
relay.  This for a 383 engined with Carter AFB 4 barrel and stock
mechanical pump.  A little more work and money than the Carter P4070
but it seems like a nice setup and matches my 3/8 fuel line.  Below is
info from summitracing.com .  I'd welcome any comments anyone might
have.

Holley Fuel Pump HLY-12-801-1
These Red electric fuel pumps from Holley feature an improved design
for street and strip applications, and a tumble-polished billet look
with the distinctive red logo. These pumps have a 97 gph flow rate,
draw only 2 amps, and have a maximum pressure of 7 psi with an
externally accessible pressure relief valve. They weigh only 2.88
lbs., and include a mounting bracket.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/HLY-12-801-1/

Holley safety switch HLY-12-810
It's always a good idea to place a safety switch in the circuit when
installing an electric fuel pump. Holley has one that will ensure the
electric pump will not work unless the engine has oil pressure. It
will prevent the pump from running in a situation where the motor may
stall with the ignition on. Wiring the switch through the starter
solenoid circuit energizes the pump on engine start-up. After the
engine is running, the switch continues to provide power to the pump
as long as there is oil pressure to keep the switch turned on.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/HLY-12-810/

Painless Relay Harness PRF-50102
A Painless Performance universal fuel pump relay will prevent voltage
drops at the pump, thus maintaining constant fuel pump pressure, and
will prevent fuel pump amperage overloads from damaging your
electrical system. These kits are great for street use, and a must for
racing applications.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/PRF-50102/

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY