Petty clone

I went to a local cruise in today and saw this. The guy said he drug it out of the woods in Stark FL. no clear title. It was behind J&J Cars and Parts, probably for years. The guy said he talked Jerry out of it, he traded two 40s-50s Ferd pickups for it. Anyone from the north Florida area knows about Jerry's. It's obviously not an original Petty car but might be a cool project. There's no engine or trans, no interior, or floors for that matter. He said he was going to build a race car out of it, has a 440 on the way. It's for sale though. It would be a major project but could probably be had pretty cheap. The car is in Jacksonville FL.
Disclaimer: Don't know the guy, never met him before but he appearently lives only a few miles away from me. If anyone is interested email me off list and I'll give you his contact info.

Mike P.