Re: 65 Coronet Radiator

So I just called US Radiator and the guy there had no clue about the
interchange between a 65 coronet and anything else. Any other
thoughts?

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html
73 Dart Sport, 00 Cherokee Sport, 05 Ram 2500 CTD, 4WD, QC, LB, Laramie
21 Model T Depot Hack, 92 Accord, 06 Mazda 3