Re: Intake Manifold

I believe that all it info that Bill sent you was all correct, as you have stated the manifolds are scarce, they are no longer manufactured, so the availability of the item is from private sources/individuals, as for as manifolds, if memory serves, the aftermarket/aluminum one is a 7503 unit, and the factory/cast iron, is a 1859229, they came on the 1957-61 polys.
     As for a carburetor, I would recommend one in the 600-650 cfm range, you will probably need an adapter to mount the carb to the manifold, or have the manifold machined to fit the carb.....

Should it be a good fit, what carburettor is recommended?