Re: Intake Manifold

Thanks Dodger7 - Biill's advice was exactly what I needed and I
appreciate your comment on the carb size - I have also read somewhere
that a good 'rule of thumb' is to double the cubic inches displacement
in order to calculate the cfm e.g. 318 cid requires 636 cfm carb
rounded up to 650 cfm - exactly as you specified