To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 4:23 PM
Subject: RE: 24,271 mile 1962 Chrysler at Portland OR salvage auction

I looked around and found another one

http://www.easyexport.us/cars-for-sale/DLR_DIS_EXP-CT_OTHERS-ACQ_NORMAL_WEAR
_1964_DODGE_POLARA_18197701

-----Original Message-----
From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bill M
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 4:19 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HOLY OVERBOARD BATMAN...ANOTHER ONE! This one is in LA

66 Dodge D200 Pickup CREW CAB!!!!!
http://www.easyexport.us/cars-for-sale/DLR_DIS_EXP-CT_OTHERS-ACQ_1966_DODGE_
FULLSZ_PU_17996471

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html
73 Dart Sport, 00 Cherokee Sport, 05 Ram 2500 CTD, 4WD, QC, LB, Laramie
21 Model T Depot Hack, 92 Accord, 06 Mazda 3