Re: 24,271 mile 1962 Chrysler at Portland OR salvage auction

Re: 24,271 mile 1962 Chrysler at Portland OR salvage auction

Is this Easy Export site for real?
I am considering bidding on the Polara Convertible, but leery of being scammed out of registration fees and deposits.
Anyone familiar with this site? Or are the fees and deposit a come-on?
Current bid of $1500 seems too good to be true for a 64 Convertible even if it needs interior, paint, and total restoration.
David