Re: Kickdown linkage

I cleaned up the new kickdown linkage tonight and I am missing one
piece.  It is the small spring clip that holds the rod to the
bracket.  there's a picture of one like it here:  :http://
s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab248/63mopar/Sport%20Fury/

The rod is 5/16" diameter.  Are these available anywhere?  Maybe the
"Help" rack at the parts store?

Paul