From: Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 17:21:02 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: T-bar install refresher course

Factory bars have a twist. Something about laying them on the floor
and depending on which way the other end is rotated tells L or R, but
I don't remember the trick.

I think aftermarket bars don't care which side they go in, until they
are installed and in service. Then you have to keep them on the
appropriate side. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html
73 Dart Sport, 00 Cherokee Sport, 05 Ram 2500 CTD, 4WD, QC, LB, Laramie
21 Model T Depot Hack, 92 Accord, 06 Mazda 3