Re: Pics of my 64 Dodge Custom 880

Making a fake marble finish is really easy.  you can practice on a bit of wood.  Search on youtube for videos how to do it.  It's a lot more fun than you think.  rebuilding a steering wheel isn't that bad either.  You can always practice on a junk yard one before you do yours....just to see how it's done.