Re: Pics of my 64 Dodge Custom 880

I agree. However, my steering wheel is just a bit translucent... just
a bit. There's no faking that convincingly.

It may not matter in the end, because I'm considering changing the
interior color to black and silver/pearl-grey. I'm kind of on the
fence about it, though, because you just don't see blue interiors in
modern cars, and it's a nice change. That's a long way off in any
case...

I've been thinking about how I could re-cast the wheel by making a
mold of my existing wheel and making corrections, then making a mold
of THAT. People *do* offer such a service for $1000+, and I just can't
ever see spending that kind of dough on a steering wheel. I mean, I
could by aluminum heads for the engine for that kind of money! :)

~S~