Re: "Golden Anniversary" [ was Re: Welcome New Member - 1964 Dodge 440]

Re: "Golden Anniversary" [ was Re: Welcome New Member - 1964 Dodge 440]

This is the wording Ron used:

"I love my 440 wagon, and it is very likely the only one of the
original 500 ± built with the anniversary paint AND dress-up packages
still surviving in such pristine condition."

So he's saying that the beige colour that it is was a special
Anniversary paint job done in small numbers. I don't know what the
'dress up' package is, but it's one sweet looking ride. At the time we
started corresponding, the wagon had done under 100,000 miles, he's
the second owner.

Ray