Re: Latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet

Re: Latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet

In the notice I sent out recently apparently the picture link for the 1965 Belvedere had workability issues. So I revised that link to a new picture link that works all the time for me;  and I also added picture links to the other 2 Dodges.

To see the pictures visit the swap meet
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2011.html to see the swap meet
and click on the "See Photo" link in each of the three below listings.

They all look like nice rides, btw.

Thanks,
Gary H.

For sale: Awesome 1965 Dodge Coronet, base model California rust-free Survivor, never painted; 56K original miles. 273 motor, 727 TorqueFlite. White with near perfect turquoise interior. Rubber mat and radio delete. I have everything to convert this 4 door to a 2 door. 1/4s, doors, interior door panels and the two door outside side trim. This is an EZ weekend conversion. $7,995. See Photo Call Steve in PA 717-554-1211 (July 20, 2011)

For sale: Very nice 1965 Dodge Coronet Model 440. Rust free, 318 motor, 727 TorqueFlite. A 4 door but a super nice driver. One repaint in 1984. Green with redone green interior. Pa state inspected until March of 2012. $5295. See Photo Call Steve in PA 717-554-1211 (July 20, 2011)

For sale: Super AWESOME 1965 Plymouth Belvedere II factory 383, 4 Speed, Near perfect original Black car with ALL new correct red over maroon interior: Seats, headliner, dash, carpet, package shelf, seat belts, all new arm rests and door panels correct Hurst shifter. ZERO miles on 1965 .060 over engine and fresh heads. Correct matching numbers build sheet and fender tag. American racing mags 17's front and rear. With new tires all around. Power steering manual brakes. 2.5 inch TTI Exhaust and Magna Flows. The car needs about 2 days of work to complete. It will need your choice of cam and lifters. Fly wheel, clutch and PP. Otherwise everything is included and are new or highly detailed. Engine and transmission drive shaft and rear are all installed in the car, painted correct and look great. See Photo $18,995. Call Steve in PA 717-554-1211 (July 20, 2011)