Re: Mopars at Thunder Valley

That's a good idea to come up! We're kinda short on race tracks now with the flooding and demise of Mid-America Motorplex. It'd be fun.

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 11:19 PM, Doug J <63sprtfury@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Went to Thunder Valley Dragway in Marion South Dakota last Saturday
for the Mopar race.  It's a yearly trip to see my friend and fellow
62-65 mail list member Mike Creglow and his '65 Plymouth Satellite.
Great weather and some nice Mope's.  Mike had the 2nd fastest Mopar,
only the red '65 Belvedere  Hemi was a couple tenths faster.  Wish I
could have seen those two cars run together !!
Next time, we need to get the Omaha area folks to come up.  (Not THAT
far).   Only took a handful of pics, but you can see them here.

http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r100/big_jake57/Mopars%20at%20Thundervalley/Mopars%20at%20Thunder%20Valley%202011/

Mike's is the Green/White '65.  My 63 was at home with a sick
radiator......... :-(

--
Doug,
'63 Sport Fury 'vert

Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person. That is, send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!