Re: Mopars at Thunder Valley

 Thanks Paul, that keeps my hpes up.  Doug, The track at Cedar Rapids
is a long standing good one.

Big things going on at Cordoba< IL. (just across the river at I-80 )
the weekend befor Labor day.  Some of the big guys stop there to test
their fuelers, etc. befor INDY.  A  Super Stock racer friend of mine
will be there as well( two 62-65 Nopars. He won their SS championship