RE: More Drag news

The "Coronet 330" logo was on the glove box on the car that I had, the outside trim and logo's were removed and in a can, I do not remember if there were 330 logo's in there but it sure seems like it, I did not pay that close of attention (I picked the car up with a pile of parts doing some horse trading and sold it to policeman in Seattle who wanted to make a race car out of it). I was told the car was brought over from Montana, where it originally came from is anyone's guess. If I find the photo's I will scan them.