Re: Update oil pressure

Damn don't have a torque wrench anymore lol how about tighten till it's good and tight? :) I'm still up in the air whether to replace with standard oem pump or high pressure pump. Perhaps with high pressure I could go back with 10-30. Only thing that has me worried is the 10-15psi I'm getting at hot idle. A bunch of friends tellin me that's low for a Mopar...idk! So much info! :/

Sent from my iPhone