Re: 64 plymouth and dodge cowl panels

After reading my first post on this idea I kinda came off sounding like a big shot or something. Didnt mean to sound like a hot shot cause Im not but I am going to try to make some if the first couple turn out good. Hope nobody took me wrong. Guess I'll have to blame it on the lack of sleep!

From: "William Spore" <w.spore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2011 4:26:22 AM
Subject: 64 plymouth and dodge cowl panels

I have been thinking alot about making 64 plymouth and dodge cowl panels, the complete panel from side to side, since there were almost rusted beyond repair in any car project that you find..
I have a 64 sport fury that is rusted very badly by the windshield and Im going to remove it and use it as a form  to make a die where I can make more than just one..I think that is a badly needed part that we need for these cars. I think I pretty much have it figured out except how to cut for the vents in it. I want it to be as close to OEM as possible. Anyone have any suggestions before I start this endeavor?   I would like to make several of them and maybe even go into production with them depending what the first couple look like. How many of the guys on here think there would be a market for them?  Suggestions welcome!!!      Bill