Re: Project Updates

Good Job Ruth, I always like to see how a poroject is coming along.  I
have been meaning to post pics and update my 64 Dodge 440 project.
The disc brake conversion and engine bay paint is done . The interior
dash is all painted and installed . Pedal assembly is re-conditioned ,
painted and installed.  The dash plastic has been spray chromed and I
detailed the speedo and guages. They will not be installed  until
they are out of harms way.  I am working on the temporary 440 engine I
have a plan for it's build  And now waiting for funds to do the head
work  and drill the crank for the 4 speed tranny. . I have two trannys
and by looking in the cover, they appear tp be in good condition.  I
have my flywheel , but need a clutch assembly.  I want to get the
dodge moving under it's own power befor I start the body work. . I
also want to get my front fenders and two hoods chemicaly stripped.
In the meantime, I have been  working on the 64 Fury valve train.
( 383 )  With a touchy carb, radical cam, and open headers, it is a
little hard to get it tuned