Re: '62 Newport 361 Headers and Front drum removal?

Re: '62 Newport 361 Headers and Front drum removal?

There is a link in the "Web references" section on http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/reference.html to a
1964 Chrysler Service Manual that is online that should help with your brake question. FYI, you can buy electronic or paper versions of the 1962 Chrysler Factory Service Manual. Links on http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restoration-sources.html

I don't know about headers. You may end up using later '60s style factory cast iron BB exhaust manifolds. 2c:  When it comes to Mopars, "crazy expensive" is too often the case though, at least compared to Chebby prices. :)

Thanks,
Gary H.