Re: manual tranny options for a 62 dart

Dodger, your info is just what my thoughts were - you just have more
patience explaining than I do.  8-)    I understood that the 4 speed
did not necessarily need to be of correct vintage.  Oh, and then we
need to consider the 4 speed floor hump, the correct flywheel,
starter, clutch, throwout bearing and then of coarse the hard to find
correct clutch fork , the right Z bar mounts on thee the bellhousing,
the right kind of rear tranny mount, etc-etc. to make it all work
right.....Been there --Done that!!!!!.........................MO