Re: Original 65 Hemi lightweight for sale

Re: Original 65 Hemi lightweight for sale

What blows my mind is the fact that Jim Schields calls it the best a990 out there?He claims the same with the Maverick 64 Dodge when the only original parts are what the roof and firewall.95% of that one is a rebody also.Does that mean I can claim my AWB real becuase I used all the original fiberglass from the Funny Car.
Dean Miller