From: D J <djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Gary <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Oct 20, 2011 9:02 pm
Subject: Fw: How does raising the rear

Unless I'm completely dense(which is possible), air shocks do not affect the pinion angle. It raises the body away from the axle, but doesn't move the drive shaft and rear axle. Air shocks just give the body move room to move up and down.
If the body of the car was fixed(unable to move), then the air shocks would push down on the springs, and maybe get some slight pinion angle. But unless the car is going over some very serious bumps, there should be no pinion angle change. Air shocks have been around for a long time and I've never heard of anyone complaining about pinion angle vibration or any vibration after them being install. Mys elf incliuded. jm2cw

DJ