From: Jeff Adams
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 1:22 PM
Subject: RE: Digest for 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 25 Messages in 6 Topics

My 64 Polara has had a vibration for a long time. I've suspected it was the pinion angle since the car is raised a few inches in the rear, so a few weeks a go I let some air out of the rear shocks and a lot of the vibration went away, which kinda proves the culprit is probably the pinion angle. Just FYI.

Jeff