Re: After Market Wiring Harness

Thanks for the information.

I am going to try to get started working on a 49 Dodge pickup this
winter.  The project has been in the yard too long.  The EZWire kit
looks like what I would want to use on it.  I will be completely
stripping the truck so I will not have to interface with any old
wiring.  The truck now has a Ford 289 and C4 transmission.  I am
currently considering a 318 and 727 to get it back to Mopar.

Thanks for reminding me about the EZWiring kits, as you said the price
is right but the picture is not enough to tell much.  I'll contact
them and see if they have more info they can send.

Dennis C.