Re: After Market Wiring Harness

I have heard of EZ Wiring and I bet it will work well.

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 9:38 AM, a440plus6 <a440plus6@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was just showing some Jeep stuff to a guy I have for sale here at the shop yesterday and am in the middle of doing a 69 CJ5 rewire and he tells me about this company he found not far from here that he used for a kit to rewire a old M35 Military Ambulance.....he said they had no trouble building him a complete kit and it went smooth as butter.
I checked out their website and it's not much of one but according to him they can do just about anything you need and the prices are the kind I like....lol.
As for Painless....I have never installed one in anything myself but have had to walk a lot of my customers thru some of their wiring stuff as they are trying to install some type of component that I have restored for their project.
I'm gonna give them a try when I get back on the CJ5 and also have to do a 64 Jeep DJ3a.
http://www.ezwiring.com/index.html