Re: Re: Poly Block Prep & Freeze Plugs

OK...I popped out my freeze plugs yesterday and they are definitely
the "flat" type...as they more resemble a disc than a standard freeze
plug.

Can anyone point me to a specific source to kit a kit of these?

I just drilled a hole, stuck in a screwdriver and popped them out.
Lots of black crap behind the rear side block holes.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html
73 Dart Sport, 00 Cherokee Sport, 05 Ram 2500 CTD, 4WD, QC, LB, Laramie
21 Model T Depot Hack, 92 Accord, 06 Mazda 3