From: MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Dec 14, 2011 1:32 am
Subject: Re: Silicone on Everything?

How is the yellow 3M stuff for getting back apart and cleaning it off
where it had been stuck?   I would guess a real
SOB...................MO

On Dec 13, 9:47 pm, dcdri...@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Another great way to seal up an engine is to use 3M weatherstrip Adhesive.{the
yellow stuff} Some racers I ran around with clued me into this stuff and I've
used it for years with good luck.I always used Permatex Av-gasket sealer
before{that sticky brown stuff}but the 3M adhesive is alot easier to use and not
near as messy.

> Jim
>
> 63 Polara 500  project
> 96 Indy Ram

1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse" group.