Re: CRUISIN AT CHRISTMAS!!

The salt scares me too, but we've only had one snow, and since i don't
live on a major highway, and in a small town, not much salt has been
used yet, plus we got a nice half inch rain since the snow, so I threw
caution to the wind and took a test ride today after setting the
timing on the 63.  I have the week off so got the electronic ignition
system put on.  All (slightly) used parts I had laying around from
previous projects.  Got everything hooked up, and it fired on the
second turn of the starter !  Love it when a plan comes together !!

Doug,
'63 Sport Fury 'vert
(in sunny warm NW Iowa)